Raccoons are usually classified as a pest species due to their habits of living in human dwellings. The most common complaints include the following:
- Raccoons living in the attic
- Raccoons living in the chimney
- Tipping over garbage cans
- Stealing pet food or bird seed
- Sick, potentially rabid raccoon
- Presence is alarming dogs/pets
For these reasons, many people wish to have this nuisance animal trapped and removed.
PLEASE do not try to trap and remove if you have raccoons in the attic. Nine times out of ten, there’s baby raccoons up there! If you trap and remove the mother, you will have a BIG PROBLEM on your hands, and you will likely cause further house damage, noise, suffering of cute little raccoons, and a terrible odor as the babies die and decompose.
This is not a job for homeowners! Call a professionals at Tactical Wildlife Control Today!